Samba presto

Rédigé par defran65 - - 33 commentaires

Installation rapide de Samba

Passer en super utilsateur

> su

> mot de passe : motdepassefort

Paquet Debian 9 :

> apt-get install samba

Créer un utilisateur Samba (Samba à besoin de ses propres utilisateurs) + password

> smbpasswd -a newuser (+ password 2 X)

Aller dans le répertoire Samba :

> cd /etc/samba/

Faire une copie de sauvegarde du fichier par défaut :

> mv /etc/samba/smb.conf /etc/samba/smb_conf.bak

Recréer le fichier samba.conf

> nano /etc/samba/samba.conf

.Copier/coller le contenu du fichier sauvegardé (avt réinstallation)

ctrl o + ctrl x

lancer le service (daemon) samba

> service smbd restart

Vérifier la connexion via nautilus / nemo / dolphin etc ...

Ben voilà

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Classé dans : Non classé - Mots clés : samba

33 commentaires

#1  - uqybewo a dit :

zorganizowana strona catering dietetyczny gdynia o piciu

Répondre
#2  - idapiz a dit :

wyborna strona www catering dietetyczny gdynia w problemie catering dietetyczny gdynia

Répondre
#3  - ps3 save game a dit :

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles?

I mean, what you say is valuable and all. However think about if you
added some great graphics or video clips to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this site could definitely be one
of the very best in its field. Very good blog!

Répondre
#4  - http://www.triestinagaeta.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/897729.html a dit :

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming yet again to read more news.

Répondre
#5  - poker online a dit :

Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance,
and I am surprised why this accident didn't took place earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Répondre
#6  - idnpoker a dit :

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a
few of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

Répondre
#7  - idnpoker a dit :

you're actually a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is incredible.
It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
Also, The contents are masterwork. you have done a fantastic
process on this subject!

Répondre
#8  - pokeridn a dit :

Hi there, this weekend is good for me, because this point in time
i am reading this impressive informative piece of writing here at my home.

Répondre
#9  - idnpoker a dit :

I am extremely inspired together with your writing skills as well as with the format in your blog.
Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your
self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncommon to peer
a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

Répondre
#10  - idnpoker a dit :

I am extremely inspired together with your writing skills as well as with the format in your blog.
Is this a paid topic or did you modify it your
self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's uncommon to peer
a nice weblog like this one nowadays..

Répondre
#11  - idn poker ios a dit :

I am not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Répondre
#12  - pragmatic play a dit :

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your info,
but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out
more or figuring out more. Thanks for magnificent info I was in search of this
info for my mission.

Répondre
#13  - idnpoker a dit :

I am really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog.
Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either
way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these
days.

Répondre
#14  - idn poker apk a dit :

It's awesome in favor of me to have a web page, which is helpful designed for my know-how.
thanks admin

Répondre
#15  - idn poker download a dit :

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however
I in finding this matter to be really one thing that I feel
I might by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm having a look ahead in your next publish,
I'll attempt to get the dangle of it!

Répondre
#16  - cara login idnpoker a dit :

I am not positive where you are getting your info, however good topic.
I must spend some time finding out more or figuring out more.

Thank you for wonderful info I used to be searching for this information for my
mission.

Répondre
#17  - idn poker a dit :

Can I simply say what a relief to find somebody who genuinely understands what they are talking about over the internet.
You definitely realize how to bring an issue to
light and make it important. More and more people ought to look at this and understand this
side of the story. I can't believe you aren't more popular because you most certainly have the gift.

Répondre
#18  - idn poker a dit :

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.

It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult
to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and
visual appearance. I must say you have done a fantastic job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Firefox.

Outstanding Blog!

Répondre
#19  - Fun88 a dit :

I couldn't resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Répondre
#20  - Idn Poker a dit :

Hi, constantly i used to check weblog posts here early in the
daylight, since i enjoy to find out more and more.

Répondre
#21  - pragmatic play a dit :

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's content all the
time along with a mug of coffee.

Répondre
#22  - Link login pragmatic play a dit :

What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and
it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its aided me.
Great job.

Répondre
#23  - pragmaticplay a dit :

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
This paragraph posted at this web site is actually good.

Répondre
#24  - idn poker a dit :

I read this piece of writing completely about the resemblance of newest
and preceding technologies, it's awesome article.

Répondre
#25  - idn poker a dit :

I visited multiple web sites however the audio quality
for audio songs present at this site is really superb.

Répondre
#26  - เว็บพนันออนไลน์ ไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ a dit :

hi!,I love your writing very so much! proportion we keep up a correspondence more
about your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem.
Maybe that's you! Looking forward to see you.

Répondre
#27  - idnpoker.com a dit :

I quite like looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

Répondre
#28  - idnpoker a dit :

I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using?

I'm having some small security issues with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded.
Do you have any suggestions?

Répondre
#29  - Discover More a dit :

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated
you guys to our blogroll.

Répondre
#30  - idn poker a dit :

What you posted made a lot of sense. However, what about this?

suppose you added a little content? I ain't suggesting your content isn't good., however what if you added something to
maybe get people's attention? I mean Samba presto - Oungawa is kinda vanilla.

You should look at Yahoo's front page and
see how they create post titles to get people interested.
You might add a related video or a pic or two to grab readers excited about everything've got to
say. Just my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

Répondre
#31  - idnpoker.com a dit :

Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant opinion, paragraph is
nice, thats why i have read it entirely

Répondre
#32  - idn poker a dit :

Link exchange is nothing else except it is only placing the other person's webpage link on your page at
appropriate place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

Répondre
#33  - idnpoker.com a dit :

Hi Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so then you
will definitely get good knowledge.

Répondre

Fil RSS des commentaires de cet article

Écrire un commentaire

Quelle est la troisième lettre du mot doez ?